Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Time to Get to Work!

For those who read me, you probably know my daughter was visiting for the summer. She left, and returned to Dallas, on August 23rd.

So, what have I been doing for the past month? I'd like to regal all with my tales of great activities...but truth to tell...I think I have been out most nights - drinking with friends. Some nights, I don't even go home...Could be catching up on drinking, and other things (*wink*), as those are not appropriate activities during my child's visit.

I have many things to post about, and I hope to get these written and posted within the week...but the upcoming, oh so exciting!, topics are:

* my review of Roppongi Kaguwa show
* my opinion of b Roppongi, the hotel
* my experience at the Kansai Music Conference in Osaka, where I was a presentation panel member on the topic of music promotion
* some self-promotion on a couple articles I have had published
* my review of Il Monte Hotel in Osaka
* my review of The Penguin Bar, also in Osaka
* I might have some additional things to say about lovely Asian boys/men
* how hard it is to make a frickin' stop action style music video
* and some other general drabble...

No comments:

Post a Comment