Thursday, December 9, 2010

I was already on my knees...


I have voice lessons on Mondays...just a little something so should I ever accept an invitation to go "to karaoke," I will not be mortally embarrassed.

I trotted up the stairs to my instructors studio and was about to knock on the door, but dropped my backpack. It plopped on to the floor and a pen and some coins rolled out of the front pocket. I kneeled down to pick them up, and at the moment the studio door opened and Tachibana Keita of j-pop boy song/dance band was standing there...like RIGHT THERE!

And I'm unattractively crawling on the floor for 10yen coins!

What I can say, that even through my rouge tinted embarrassment, is that he needs NO airbrushing or photoshopping. He has skin so smooth and perfect, it is amazing! And he wears nice cologne. And he's tall and lovely. And he's like...24 or 25....I need to cougar down!

3 comments:

  1. Is he really tall? Cos all men look tall when you are sprawled on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I was able to gracefully (not!) get to my feet. He is taller than I by....maybe he is about 6' tall. Which is really tall for these parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's pretty awesome that you saw Tachibana Keita in person. (Even though he has a distinctive appearance, I would be so skeptical at first!) Did you know it was him right away? Did you guys talk at all, or share a moment? :p Sorry, kind of fangirling over here, haha. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete